Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out With The Old, In With The New!

2012.

Image from the net
I still can't believe that this is a whole new year. Hearing some left-over firecrackers sounding off in the background, seems like a gentle reminder that the ghost of 2011 is still here to linger for a while -- until school and work day starts!

Before the day ends, I urge you dear friends to write up your own 2012 Challenge to guide you through the whole year.

"Yeah, yeah, New Year Resolutions doesn't really work!" -- I heard that said so many times, but really, why does it need to be called a "resolution" anyway?

As 2012 enters into our lives, wouldn't it be nice to navigate thru it with a road map for ourselves? A road map that needs to be assessed every month to ensure that everything is going according as planned.

Plan your work and work your plan! Have a happy 2012 everyone!

4 comments:

  1. "Plan your work and work your plan!" -- I like that! I actually have a long bucketlist for 2012 already. I feel that this year is gonna be awesome.

    Btw, I'm from Girltalk :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika!
    Thanks for visiting the site! Feel free to "look around" and read :D I have my own list myself.. Just take it one at a time and you'll have it all done without you knowing it. Just make sure it's something you enjoy doing!

    Happy 2012 to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest instead of new year's resolution, try my new year's goals and/or new year's pledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely! Goals with specific, measurable, actionable, realistic and timebounded targets --- for you to monitor and assess where you are in your plan :D

    ReplyDelete